The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will be returning to Walt Disney World Resort this coming July. With it comes the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Disney has released the talent that will be offered during this series this year. Check it out here:
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
For those wanting to reserve a spot to any of the shows, this can be done starting on May 24th by reserving a dining package. More information can be found at TasteEPCOT.com.
The 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival runs July 14 through November 19, 2022. This festival includes food and beverages from around the globe. There are 25 Global Marketplaces found throughout the park.
What do you think of the acts being offered during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series? Which one are you most excited about? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!