The 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE returns to Walt Disney World Resort on July 27. With the return of this annual festival also comes the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Today, Disney released the lineup for this year’s concert series.
This year’s lineup includes some returning favorites like Sheila E. and Hanson. There are also some new performers to the series as well including Orianthi, Phillip Phillips, The Bacon Brothers, We The Kings. Along with these weekend performers, local bands will be performing each week from Tuesday-Thursday. Here is a look at the lineup as it currently stands for this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – TobyMac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
Reservations for Eat to the Beat Dining Package will be available starting on July 6, 2023. More details about the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival and the Eat to the Beat Concert Series can be found at TasteEPCOT.com.
Daps Magic will continue to follow this story and provide updates as they become available. What do you think about the current lineup for the 2023 Eat to the Beat Concert Series? Which act are you most excited about? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!