May is Asian American Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander Heritage Month, and the Disneyland Resort is celebrating it! This is being done through several different entertainment offerings and also some other fun experiences for guests at the Disneyland Resort.
Earlier today the Disneyland Resort shared that the following experiences will be offered throughout the month:
- Complimentary musical performances and colorful pageantry at the Downtown Disney Live! stage
- Artist signings at WonderGround Gallery May 21-22, featuring artists such as Jerrod Maruyama, Joey Chou, Ann Shen and others
- Nightly ukulele music and complimentary hula lessons on the weekends at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel, plus additional experiences at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
- Sake flight and craft cocktail by Nova Brewing Co. at the Hearthstone Lounge in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Limited-time “Turning Red” photo op at Disney California Adventure Park
- Children’s Day window display outside the Emporium at Disneyland Park
All of these offerings are added to the AANHPI-inspired cuisine that can always be found at the Disneyland Resort. This includes the bao found at Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland and Japanese pancakes found at the Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill at the Disneyland Hotel.
Which offerings are you most excited about this month? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!