Avengers Campus will be opening at Disney California Adventure on June 4, 2021. This all-new-land will let guests enter the world of Marvel superheroes and even partner up with them! Another thing available to guests in this new land will be the food. For those that like to go on a culinary adventure, Avengers Campus will have a lot of food to experience.
Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible™ Foods
Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible will be where guests can go on a culinary adventure that focuses on size. This comes as no surprise as Ant-Man and The Wasp used “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink things. In this case, growing and shrinking is what will happen with the food!
Guests visiting this quick service restaurant will be able to experience the “Pym Particles” at work firsthand as they become taste-testers. They will see the scientists at work creating food that grows and shrinks. There will also be the opportunity to see a pretzel go through the quantum tunnel directly above and centered in front of the kitchen laboratory. It will grow and shrink until eventually becoming a super-sized shareable pretzel.
Here is a look at what will be offered at Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible:
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
Snacks and Sips
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
Blue Particle Specials
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
Red Particle Mini-Meals for Kids 3-9
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
Each of these mini-meals come with a Cuties Mandarin Orange, Dannon Yogurt, and choice of small lowfat milk or small DASANI Water (except Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls).
It also should be noted that food won’t be the only thing that is growing and shrinking here. Throughout the location serving vessels and utensils will not escape the impact of the “Pym Particles.” There will also be massive soda cans and condiment containers for guests to tap into for their own consumption as well.
Pym Tasting Lab
Right next door to the Pym Test Kitchen is the Pym Tasting Lab. At the Pym Tasting Lab, guests can see an oversized beer can signaling that there have also been tests on some adult beverages. At this walk-up counter guests can try a plethora of drinks that include eight different craft beers. These range from pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber lager. Some beers will be poured from a reverse draft system which fills glasses from the bottom up. Here is a look at what will be offered at the Pym Tasting Lab:
- Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
- Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
- Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghu
At Shawarma Palace, guests will get to recall The Avengers meal after The Battle of New York as they enjoy some tasty shawarma-inspired snacks. This was something The Avengers loved so much that the Shawarma Palace crew was invited to set up shop in Avengers Campus. Take a look at what will be offered there:
- New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
Over by Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, The Collector has set up Terran Treats. Here, Tivan has curated a collection of weird and wonderful treats that comes from around the galaxy. Check out what foods The Collector has found and is offering here:
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors