Welcome to the DISNEY Reporter! After traveling and work being done on the studio, Mr. DAPs is back with the top Disney and geek headlines for the week!
The headlines begin with Senator Elizabeth Warren and Disney sparring over business practices. This comes as the Disneyland Resort remains closed and awaits guidelines from the state of California for how to reopen. While all of this is going on, Disney has also restructured its entertainment divisions to focus on its commitment to Disney+ and streaming.
Over in Disney+ news, it was announced this week that Disney and Pixar’s Soul will be released on December 25th on Disney+. This is instead of the planned theatrical release it was supposed to get. Finally, ahead of its season two release on Disney+ in a couple of weeks, The Mandalorian is getting a third season and it will begin filming before the end of the week!
There has been a lot going on in the news and DAPS MAGIC is doing its very best to cover the stories that matter! The team continues to sift through all the news so you can know what is going on from the Disney and geek communities. What do you think the top story of the week? Share your thoughts in the comments below! We hope you are having a safe and magical week! We look forward to seeing you in the parks!
DISNEY Reporter Headlines
- Senator Warren and Disney Spar over Executive Pay and Layoffs https://dapsmagic.com/2020/10/new-trailer-released-for-disney-and-pixars-soul-ahead-of-disney-arrival/
- California Officials Complete Tours of Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood https://dapsmagic.com/2020/10/california-officials-complete-tours-of-disneyland-and-universal-studios-hollywood/
- Walt Disney Company Restructures Entertainment Leadership to Focus on Streaming https://dapsmagic.com/2020/10/the-walt-disney-company-announces-strategic-reorganization-of-its-media-and-entertainment-businesses/
- New Soul Trailer Released Ahead of Arrival on Disney+ https://dapsmagic.com/2020/10/new-trailer-released-for-disney-and-pixars-soul-ahead-of-disney-arrival/
- Season Three of The Mandalorian to Begin Filming in November https://dapsmagic.com/2020/10/season-three-of-the-mandalorian-to-begin-filming-before-end-of-year/