Are you ready for more Star Wars content? Disney has announced that later this year, they will be expanding on the lore of the beloved series The Mandalorian with new comics and original novels that will expand on the universe that we got to see in season one, as well as some art that fans have been longing to see.
Here are the books we will see starting this fall and into next spring!
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
Fans of that series have been wanting the art book of season one since the show was releasing chapters each week. Each episode would have the concept art roll behind the credits for the episode and fans have been wanting to see the art in its original form, some of which will contain sketches of the beloved Baby Yoda.
We are personally thrilled to read these upcoming releases and we can’t wait to see how it expands on the universe! What will you read first? be sure to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to let us know what you think!