The Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR is making a return to Pasadena ahead of the iconic Rose Parade and Rose Bowl game. This three-day experience features some amazing food, beverages, and wonderful entertainment. Last year DAPS MAGIC had the opportunity to check this out and absolutely loved it! This year the Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR will run from December 28-30. Each day, the event will be open from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM with early admission at 12:00 for VIP ticket holders.
Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR has a lot of different things to enjoy over the course of the three-day event. First off, there is entertainment. There are multiple incredible entertainers that will be on hand throughout the course of the weekend. Main Stage performers include:
- DJ Wendy Walker
- Suburban Legends
- Just Press Play
- GRAMMY® Award- winning, Mariachi Divas.
Holy Crow Jazz Band and magician of the year at the Magic Castle – Johnny Ace Palmer will also be performing throughout the event.
Food & Beverages
There are many different food and beverage opportunities to be experienced at the Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR. Last year, the team had a fantastic time sampling from different booths. This is one of the highlights of the Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR.
- Alexander’s Steakhouse
- Anita Maria Coffee
- Ciao The Italian Eatery
- Cookie Dough Dreams
- El Sushi Loco (Available only: Saturday, December 28)
- Evil Cooks
- Granville Restaurants
- Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken
- LeBerry Bakery, Pez Cantina (Available only: Monday, December 30)
- Roy’s Restaurants
- Taste Thyme Catering
- The Crack Shack
- True Food Kitchen
- Twisted For Sugar
- Twohey’s Restaurant
- Zelo Pizza
Breweries, Wineries & Spirits
- Angel City Brewery (Los Angeles, CA)
- Canned Oregon (Stoller Wine Group, OR)
- Don Julio, Foot Path Winery (Temecula, CA)
- Four Roses Bourbon: Official Sponsor of the Sip & Savor Sports Bar
- Harken Wines (CA)
- Flying Embers Hard Kombucha
- Highpoint Brewing Company (San Dimas, CA)
- Ketel One
- Leverage Wines (Paso Robles, CA)
- Robert Hall Winery (Paso Robles, CA)
- Sangiacomo Wines (Sonoma, CA)
- Firestone Vineyards
- Lincourt Vineyard
- Chalk Hill (The Foley Food & Wine Society)
- The Bruery (Orange County, CA)
The Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR is a fun event to stop by for a fun afternoon/evening with some great food, beverages, and entertainment with those who are special to you. If you get the VIP ticket, you can also check out the Rose Parade floats next door as well! Tickets and more information about the Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR can be found at sipandsavorpasadena.com.
Ticket prices range from General Admission ($50) to VIP packages ($125). General Admission includes five food and/or beverage tastings with the option to purchase more. VIP packages include unlimited tastings, access to the VIP tent, early entry and more. DAPS MAGIC suggests getting the VIP package to get the most out of the day! This is a great way to end the year on a high note. Are you going to the Tournament of Roses SIP & SAVOR?