Anaheim Ducks Day at Disney California Adventure is January 8, 2020. In anticipation of this day, the Disney Parks Blog has unveiled some of the merchandise, food, and beverages that will be available for this day. On Anaheim Ducks Day, the Ducks will be on hand to meet fans and there will be special activities, photo ops, and of course the aforementioned merchandise, food, and beverages.
As an added perk, this year the Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club have joined together to make a magical day for some members of the community. Disney will have children selected from local nonprofit organizations, including GOALS, Cops 4 Kids and Pure Game, to join in the fun on this special day.
Here is a list of the fun opportunities from the day:
- Ducks Cavalcade, Performance Corridor – 1:30 p.m.
- Pick a spot along the performance corridor from Paradise Gardens to Carthay Circle to see some favorite Anaheim Ducks players in a cavalcade!
- Fan Headquarters, Stage 17 – 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Visit Stage 17 to test your hockey skills with themed activities, learn about the science of hockey, take part in interactive photo opportunities and meet a very special mascot.
- Meet & Greet with Players, Hollywood Backlot Stage – 2:15 p.m., 3 p.m., 3:45 p.m.
- Bring your camera-ready smiles and see some favorite hockey stars on the Hollywood Backlot Stage.*
- Anaheim Ducks Champion Showcase, Mickey’s PhilharMagic Theater – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Catch memorable, clips, moments and highlights from the “Best of the Anaheim Ducks!”
- Event Merchandise, Stage 17 – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Outside Stage 17, gear up with special Anaheim Ducks Day merchandise, including apparel (adult tees, ladies tees, spirit jerseys), a specially created hockey puck inspired headband, beanie, scarf, hockey puck and limited-edition pin. Merchandise is limited and available while supplies last. Purchase limits apply. No discounts allowed.
- Animation Academy
- Throughout the day, learn how to draw some favorite Disney “ducks” with our Animation Academy artists. When you’re done, keep your art as a souvenir! Please check the Disneyland App for operating hours and show times.
- Specialty Treats
- Don’t miss out on a limited selection of sweet and savory treats inspired by the Anaheim Ducks. Find a vanilla ice cream puck dipped in dark chocolate at Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream, an orange crème at Trolley Treats, a hockey puck themed brownie at Studio Catering Co., orange shake at Schmoozies and a macaron at Award Wieners along with Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta. Hungry for more? Be sure to visit our Hollywood Land outdoor vending cart near Off the Page, to find orange-flavored cotton candy, special beverages, hot wings and more!
More information on Anaheim Ducks Day can be found at AnaheimDucks.com/DucksDay. If you are attending the events of the day, use of the hashtag #AnaheimDucksDay is being encouraged.
Schedule, events, offerings and appearances subject to change or cancellation without notice. Theme Park admission required.
*For the meet-and-greet experiences, wristbands for your choice of one (1) meet-and-greet experience per guest will be distributed at park opening in the Hollywood Backlot area near the Hyperion Theater queue. Please enter the wristband distribution queue available at park opening as you enter Hollywood Land. Wristbands are extremely limited per experience and available while supplies last. Wristbands may not be sold, have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Wristband processes are subject to other restrictions and change without notice. No autographs will be given; please do not bring any items to be signed.