This year, Magic Kingdom Park rolled out the most epic way to celebrate villains. The Disney Villains After Dark events gave fans a chance to not only see Magic Kingdom in a special light but also take part in some magical moments around the park. When the events return in 2020, there will be even more to look forward to!
This year’s event featured a nightly cavalcade that included Maleficent rolling around the park and breathing fire. Next year, the nightly moment will be even bigger and more exciting! The Villains’ Cursed Caravan will include a procession with Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella de Vil, Captain Hook and more! There will also be:
- Hades and Meg will transform Cinderella Castle in “Villains Unite the Night”
- A special DJ for guests to dance the night way
- Villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Photo opportunities around the park
- Painting the Roses Red (Available at Cheshire Café), cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves
- Body Language (Available at Storybook Treats), cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell
- Five Dozen Eggs Slush (Available at Gaston’s Tavern) Frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- Access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- New event merchandise
If you just can’t wait to grab your tickets for Disney Villains After Dark, you can grab them in advance for $145 plus tax! If you purchase your tickets on the night of, the price will be $155 plus tax. If you’re a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder or a Disney Vacation Club member, you can grab even more savings!