Are you ready to have a wickedly good time? Walt Disney World is ready to take villains to a whole new level! When the sun goes down, the villains are ready to take over Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World. With these special after hours nights, Disney Villains are ready to take over during event nights June 6-August 8.
If you aren’t familiar with the After Hours events at Walt Disney World, you should definitely start taking notes! These events let your inner child run wild with a nearly empty park. Take advantage of low wait times to more than 20 attractions in the Magic Kindom! With everything from Pirates of the Carribean to Seven Dwarves Mine Train, this event is worth it for the low wait times alone! But Walt Disney World wants to make sure you feel like a guest! During the event, grab ice cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages included with the price of admission. This summer, take the Disney After Hours events to a whole new level! The Disney Villains have been prowling the grounds, waiting for their time to take over. It looks like their time is here! This Summer, be on the lookout for:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villainous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks, and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
Want to truly get in touch with your bad side? Feel free to dress up as your favorite Disney baddie! They may appreciate seeing an ally around the park.
Wanting to grab your own ticket to Disney After Hours Nights? Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation ClubMembers can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109. Tickets for these specific Disney Villains After Hours event nights will go on sale April 29.
Here are the event dates for Disney Villains After Hours:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019