We are just under two months away from the beginning of Halloween Time at Disneyland! This is always a fun time for guests to enjoy some delightfully spooky Disney fun! Among many exciting things returning to the resort for Halloween Time will be “Halloween Screams,” a fan favorite nighttime spectacular. Here is a look at what else you can enjoy this spooky season!
Enjoy the traditional decor of Main Street, U.S.A! This includes the famous Mickey Pumpkin and a street full of jack-o’-lanterns!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – inspired by the Walt Disney Pictures classic “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
- Halloween Screams – For the first time in nearly a decade, guests can enjoy this projection and special effects show from September 6 – October 31, 2019. On select nights, fireworks will join this nighttime spectacular to make it even more fun!
While there are many favorites returning, Space Mountain seems to have taken care of their supernatural problems! Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy will not be returning to Disneyland Park this year.
Disney California Adventure Park
Oogie Boogie will once again take over Disney California Adventure Park for Halloween! Buena Vista Street will feature sounds of Oogie Boogie and even a 10-foot tall statue of the infamous Headless Horseman.
- Cars Land Haul-O-Ween including Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween and Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween
- Nightly, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! will transform into Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark
- A Musical Celebration of Cocofeaturing the Grammy® Award-winning Mariachi Divas
- Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party