Starting next week at the Walt Disney World Resort, guests over 21 will be able to enjoy American wines and beers with their meals and The Diamond Horseshoe in Magic Kingdom Park! Debuting with this new change to the table service restaurant will be an all-new menu for guests of all ages to enjoy!
Here’s the new menu that will be debuting Wednesday, May 23!
For guest looking for a la carte options, there will be:
- Carved Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Creamy Turkey Salad Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Thigh Sandwich
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with mac and cheese
- Mac and Cheese with bbq pulled pork
- Mixed Green Salad
There will also be platter options for guests looking for larger portions:
- Carved Beef Brisket Platter
- Smoked BBQ Pulled Pork Platter
- Grilled Chicken Thighs Platter
- Vegetable Platter with a choice of four sides
On top of all those meal options, there will also be plenty of options for sides:
- Potato Salad
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread
- Mac and Cheese
- Corn on the Cobb with cheese
- Corn Fritters
- BBQ Baked Beans
- House Salad or Watermelon Salad
After all the savory snacks, treat yourself to sweet desserts!
- Buttermilk Chocolate Cake
- Peaches and Cream Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cobbler
What do you think about these new menu options? Are you excited to try these new items? Let us know!