This week on DISNEY Reporter there is a lot of change happening. Around the Disneyland Resort, there are quite a few different renovations and re-imaginings of things happening. This includes some changes coming to Dumbo the Flying Elephant in Fantasyland, Main Street USA, the World of Disney, and Paradise Pier as it changes to Pixar Pier. Just a short walk away, the Anaheim GardenWalk is for sale again and with a new owner, one can expect change to come there as well. Original Mouseketeer Doreen Tracey died has passed on at 74. Minnie Mouse will be getting her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Over at Walt Disney World, new Fastpasses are now available for a price. At Disneyland, tickets have returned for SoCal residents to get a deal. There are a lot of things happening the world of Disney and geek news this week! Catch the highlights on DISNEY Reporter and read everything else at DAPs Magic!
Posts Referenced This Week on DISNEY Reporter
- World of Disney to be Re-imagined https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/disneyland-resort-to-get-a-whole-new-world-of-disney/
- Dumbo and Main Street USA Get Updates https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/dumbo-takes-extended-flight-while-disneyland-extends-queue/ https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/disneyland-to-replace-entire-horse-drawn-street-car-track-on-main-street-u-s-a/
- Disneyland Resort Says Goodbye to Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/disneyland-resort-says-goodbye-to-paradise-pier-in-disney-california-adventure/
- For Sale: Anaheim GardenWalk https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/for-sale-anaheim-gardenwalk/
- Original Mouseketeer Doreen Tracey Dies at 74 https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/original-mouseketeer-doreen-tracey-dies-at-74/
- New Fastpasses Come to Walt Disney World https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/walt-disney-world-to-offer-extra-fastpasses-to-guests-for-an-additional-cost/
- More Magic Returns for SoCal Residents for Disneyland Resort Tickets https://dapsmagic.com/2018/01/more-magic-returns-for-socal-residents-for-disneyland-resort/
What is your favorite story on this week’s DISNEY Reporter? Let us know in the comments!