Welcome to the final episode of the fifth season of Geeks Corner! For the final episode of the fifth season there are a few shenanigans going on as the geeks discuss Halloween at both Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm. The SoCal Annual Pass has also returned to the Disneyland Resort. Is it a good deal? How does it compare to the Disney California Adventure Costco Annual Pass? Sprinkles is also coming to the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort. Are you excited? The Wall of Geek returns this week and it’s time to rate some of the more random offers of Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration. Finally, DAPs Magic has a new podcast. Geeks Corner – Back of the Boat takes a look at Star Trek from the perspective of a long term Star Trek fan and a new one. You can listen to it here.
Here are the posts referenced in this week’s episode:
- Headless Horseman at Disneyland https://dapsmagic.com/2016/09/24/headless-horseman-arrives-disneyland-mickeys-halloween-party/
- Knott’s Scary Farm https://dapsmagic.com/2016/09/26/knotts-scary-farm-opens-another-year-scares/
- SoCal Pass is Back at Disneyland https://dapsmagic.com/2016/09/22/disneyland-socal-annual-pass-reintroduced/
- Cupcakes Coming to Downtown Disney https://dapsmagic.com/2016/09/26/sprinkles-coming-downtown-disney-november/
- Geeks Corner – Back of the Boat Podcast https://dapsmagic.com/category/geeks-corner/geeks-corner-back-of-the-boat/
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode! Let’s go to the corner!