When Magic Happens returns to the Disneyland Resort on February 24, 2023, Plaza Inn will have a dining package available. The Disneyland website shows that this will give guests the chance to have a meal at the restaurant and also parade viewing. The price for this dining package is $45 for adults and $25 for kids.
Here are the specifics for this Magic Happens dining package at Plaza Inn:
“Magic Happens” Parade Dining Package
Enjoy a delicious lunch with an all-in-one meal package that includes access to a special viewing area for the “Magic Happens” Parade—celebrating magical moments from legendary, Disney stories!
This dining package includes:
- Adult or child meal
- A voucher for reserved viewing access to the second “Magic Happens” Parade performance
Dining packages are not available during Disney After Dark Events and on April 9, May 13, May 14, May 29, June 18, July 4 and July 8, 2023.
Your meal options include:
- Adult Meal: Short Rib and Fried Chicken with Pesto Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables and a Dessert. Choice of Fountain Beverage or Dasani Water.
- Child Meal: Chicken Tenders, Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables and a Dessert. Choice of Dasani Water or Low-Fat Milk.
Plant-based options are available.
- $45 per adult
- $25 per child (ages 3 to 9)
Tax is not included; gratuity is not included or required. Both a theme park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same day are required for park entry and are not included in the prices for the dining experience. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed. View important information to know before your visit.
- Reserve a time between 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM to pick up your meal and dine at any available table at Plaza Inn Restaurant.
- The viewing area for the parade is separate from the dining location.
- Access to the special viewing area will be available for the second parade of the day, if 2 shows are scheduled.
- The voucher lists the location of your viewing area, the time Guests should arrive at the viewing location and the parade performance time.
- Viewing area is mainly standing room or ground seating.
- There is no viewing of fireworks.
- Due to overwhelming demand, special seating requests or preferences will not be accommodated except for wheelchair accessibility.
- One voucher to access the “Magic Happens” Parade reserved viewing area will be issued for each dining package purchased.
- Each person in the party must purchase a dining package in order to obtain a voucher.
- Vouchers are valid only for the designated showtime on the same day as the dining experience.
- Packages and vouchers may not be refunded, redeemed for cash, sold, or exchanged for different dates or times.
- The cashier will issue all vouchers upon paying for your meal.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be booked on this page or via the Disneyland app, up to 60 days prior to your visit.
- Reserve your arrival time between 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM for the “Magic Happens” Parade Dining Package at Plaza Inn to pick up your meal and dine at an available table at Plaza Inn Restaurant.
- Same day reservations for dining packages are based on availability and can be made at the location.
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee—cards will not be charged until the day of your arrival.
You must cancel at least 2 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a $10 per person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel timely and are a “no show,” the credit card provided at the time of reservation will be charged. Cancellations and modifications to reservations can be made online by visiting My Dining and Activity Reservations in your Disney account or via the Disneyland app by tapping “My Plans.”
Performances can be cancelled without notice due to technical, weather or other issues. No refunds or exchanges will be available, even if the show is cancelled.
Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older for the duration of the dining and viewing experiences.
Experiences Subject to Change
Entertainment, experiences and offerings may be modified, limited in availability or unavailable, and are subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
Menu Subject to Change
All menu items and food options are subject to change without notice.
What do you think of this dining package? Are you excited about the return of Magic Happens to Disneyland? Will you be partaking the food at Plaza Inn with this Magic Happens dining package? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!