More magic is coming to the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort! As we move forward and COVID-19 cases lower, Disney has made the decision to open more dining locations in Florida and California parks. Here are a few of the new locations, Oga’s Cantina included, that you’ll be able to visit on your Disney trip this summer.
At the Disneyland Resort, Oga’s Cantina will reopen on June 17 with reservations opening on June 14. I have been craving a Fuzzy Tauntaun while the parks have been closed so I just can’t wait to see all the scum and villainy of the cantina once again!
While Lamplight Lounge has been open at Disney California Adventure for lunch and dinner, Disney guests have been missing the brunch option! Guests can now grab the plant based flautas or breafast cocktails on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays only. Brunch at Lamplight Lounge will reopen on on July 9 and bookings will open on June 14.
Here are the other food options you’ll be able to enjoy at the Disneyland Resort this summer!
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17
- Candy Palace – Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Monday and Friday
- Candy Palace – Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
- Wine Country Trattoria – Opening July 17, reservations open June 14
At Downtown Disney District, you could grab a Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen or a French Toast Churro at California Churro. Either of these treats are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
What are you most excited to try at the Disneyland Resort this Summer? I can’t wait to get back into Oga’s Cantina again! Be sure to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to let us know what you think!