The Walt Disney World Resort has announced a new deal for Florida residents wishing to visit. The Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket will allow Florida Residents to visit any of the four parks between now and June 18, 2021 (subject to availability and blockout dates).
The Florida Resident Discount Ticket is $199 (plus tax) and allows Florida residents to choose which parks they want to go to on any four-days through June 18th. Disney is also offering a two-day Florida Resident Discovery Disney Ticket for those wishing to visit through March 11, 2021 (also subject to blockout dates). Tickets of either can be purchased by Florida residents at Disneyworld.com.
Here are the prices for the different levels of the Florida Resident Ticket:
Florida Resident Ticket Specifics
Proof of Florida residency required.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- 2-Day Ticket is valid for usage January 4, 2021 through March 11, 2021; subject to the following blockout dates: January 16 – January 18 and February 13 – February 15.
- 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets valid for usage January 4, 2021 through June 18, 2021; subject to the following blockout dates: January 16 – January 18, February 13 – February 15, March 26 – April 11 and May 28 – 31, 2021.
- Tickets are not valid on the blockout dates listed above.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice.
- All tickets and options are nonstransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
Important Details About the Park Hopper Option
- The Park Hopper option allows Guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-1800† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.