The Disneyland Resort has begun sending an email out detailing how reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be redeemed. The following was sent to people with reservations:
We’re excited you’ll be joining us soon at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
Because you have a reservation, please take a moment and review what to bring, how to check in and how to enter the land. Also, please inform the Guests on your reservation what they need to bring.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge confirmation email with QR code. This was sent to you when you made your reservation.
- Valid Disneyland® Park admission for the date of your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation is required for each Guest included in the reservation.
- Government-issued photo IDs.
- The Primary Guest (the Guest who made the reservation) must be present and show a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in or the entire party will be unable to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Each adult (age 18 or over) Guest in the party must present a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in or they will be unable to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- A government-issued photo ID includes, without limitation, driver’s license, passport, military ID, government employee ID and permanent resident card.
HOW TO CHECK IN:
- In order to use your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation, you must first check in. If you show up at a Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge entrance at the start of your reservation time without having checked in, you will not be granted access to the land.
- WHERE: Check-in is located on the first floor of Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland.
- WHO: All Guests listed on your reservation must be present at check-in.
- WHEN: You may check in beginning 2 hours prior to your reservation start time. If your reservation begins at 8 a.m., you may enter Disneyland® Park as early as 6 a.m. to check in. (Please note, attractions and entertainment will not be available to be enjoyed untilDisneyland® Park opens.)
- WHAT: At check-in, your confirmation QR code will be scanned, and your name and the names of your Guests on your reservation will be checked against applicable government-issued photo IDs. Your reservation information must match your and each of your Guests’ government-issued photo IDs. Only Guests listed on your reservation who present proper ID will be allowed into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Each eligible member of your party will be issued a wristband at check-in. Please leave the wristbands on until your party’s visit to the land has concluded.
- Cast Members will tell you which Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge entrance to use for admission into the land when your reservation start time begins.
- After check-in, you and your party may enjoy the rest of Disneyland®Park until your reservation start time.
ENTERING AND LEAVING THE LAND:
- After you have properly checked in and at the beginning of your reservation start time, you may proceed to the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge entrance indicated by the Cast Member at check-in. There is no need to line up earlier than your reservation start time. If you have a reservation and are checked in, you will have access to the land.
- Your party will be required to leave Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the end of your 4-hour reservation period.
- The current Disneyland® Resort costume policy will be in effect in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Costumes may not be worn by Guests 14 years or older. Appropriate Disney bounding—dressing in outfits inspired by favorite Characters—is permitted.
- Each Guest who is 3 years and older must have both valid Theme Park admission and must be listed on your reservation to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Children 2 years and younger will be granted admission along with their party; no Theme Park admission or reservation needed.
- Guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a Guest who is 14 years or older.
- Reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value. Unused reservations are forfeited and will not be replaced.
What do you think of the reservation process for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? When will you be visiting it? Share your thoughts and when you will be visiting Batuu in the comments below!