2019 is giving us so much to look forward to! You may remember earlier this year when Disneyland introduced the new “Disney After Dark” ticketed events. These events gave guests an opportunity to see the parks decked out for a special occasion! In January, it was a “Throwback” night inspired by the nifty 50s. For May the 4th, we saw two exciting Star Wars Nites that really blew us away! We’re excited to announce there will be two more after dark events coming in the first half of 2019!
Sweethearts Nite – February 7
Feel the romance of Valentine’s Day fill the park and love takes over the resort! We can expect to see some truly lovely things takes place such as:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
90s Nite – March 7
Time to throw it back to a different era! The days of Disney Afternoons may be long gone, but we get to see them make a comeback at this after dark event! Here’s what we can find:
- Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
- Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Visit Disneyland.com for more details and pricing. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for both events will be available beginning next week:
- Nov. 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- Nov. 28: Tickets on sale for general public
Be sure to check out our video from the first after dark event to get an idea of what you could be seeing early next year!
Are you looking forward to these new events? Will you be attending? Let us know!