Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant has always been the best place to grab some grub and experience an authentic Irish pub! Part of this experience has often been the live entertainment that they have both inside and outside, with interactive bands and Irish performers. Now, the restaurant has taken the entertainment to an even higher level as the new show takes the stage.
Here are some fast facts the Disney Parks Blog had to share about the new show, Rhythms of Raglan 2018:
- 4 new shows throughout each evening, plus a new weekend Rollicking Raglan Brunch show
- 16 musicians (11 new and 5 returning musicians, including two Scots)
- 1 “absolutely cracking” new Raglan Road dance troupe with 8 new Irish dancers and one troupe veteran, many who have toured the world
- 16 new dance routines and 14 new songs
- 55 new pieces of musical content from songs and instrumentals to jigs and reels that show the journey of Irish music throughout the world from Trad to Celtic Rock to Funk, Latin, Bluegrass
- A suite of stage shows telling the musical and visual stories of Ireland’s culture that spans thousands of years from ancient times to today
- A brand-new tech department and 3 new engineers
- 2 video production designers whose vibrant set pieces include a black-and-white musical hero tableau through the ages that include Luke Kelly, Van Morrison, The Dubliners, Sinead O’Conner, U2 and many more
- Nearly 70 hours per week of live Raglan Road entertainment – 80 hours on the Grand Room stage, 80 on the patio, plus additional performances in the Raglan Room and Music Room
Along with this new stage show, Raglan Road has brought even more new talent to the pub! If you stick around into the late night you can check out Strings and Things, as well as TradGrad and High Road, as long as many more musical acts that are sure to delight and you dig into your fish and chips!
If you want to catch these acts, be sure to pull up a chair and enjoy! As well as the musical acts, the atmosphere inside is always a perfect one, so it’s the perfect way to unwind after a long day!
What are you looking forward to seeing most? Will you be checking out the new acts? Let us know!