Fall is coming to Disney Parks and that means it is time to start looking around for some after school snacks. Thankfully, the Disney Parks Blog anticipated this and offered a recipe for No-Bake Granola Treats. These treats don’t have to be exclusive to those going to school though. I’m pretty sure just about anyone will enjoy them!
Originally, this recipe came from Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Have fun with it!
- 3/1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/1/2 cups granola
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and butter. Add peanut butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat, stir in granola.
- Spoon mixture into a 6"x8" pan using lightly moistened hands. Sprinkle top of mixture with chocolate chips, lightly pressing the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Set aside at room temperature and let cool for 30 minutes. Cut into 12 pieces. Store treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
© 2021 dapsmagic.com
Once you have created this recipe, take a picture of it and post it online with the hashtag #geekeats and also let us know below what you thought of it!