With less than a month away till the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration, many might be wondering what to expect. May 22 will bring forth many guests as we celebrate all the resort has to offer. What is even better is that the park will be open for 24 hours! That means you will have plenty of time to enjoy your day and so much more.
In a recent update on the official Disneyland Resort website, the entertainment schedule for May 22 has been updated. The park will open at 6 AM on May 22 and close at 6 AM on May 23. On this historical day, the resort will debut a brand new firework show, a new nighttime parade and more. With all these things in mind, planning out your 24 hour day should probably start as soon as possible. You will not want to miss out on all entertainment.
Things you should definitely plan to see:
- Disneyland Forever
- Paint the Night
- World of Color – Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney
- Diamond Mad T Party
Let’s check out the list of times for each event. All information has been provided from the Disneyland Resort website. Please note that times are subject to change. Also, since this is a resort wide event, both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will be open for 24 hours.
More entertainment options will most likely be announced the closer to the day of the event. These are so far the times that have been posted on the website. Stay tuned for updates as they break on the entertainment.
- Dapper Dans – 1:05 PM, 2:05 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 10:30 PM, 11:30 PM, 12:30 AM, 2:00 AM, 3:00 AM, 4:00 AM, 5:00 AM
- Disneyland Forever – 9:30 PM
- Fantasmic! – 9:00 PM, 10:45 PM
- Jedi Training Academy – 10:30 AM,
- Mickey and the Magical Map – 1:30 PM,
- Paint the Night – 8:50 PM, 1 AM
- Storytelling at Royal Theatre – 10:45 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:45 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:15 PM
- The Laughing Stock Co. – 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:40 PM, 4:40 PM, 5:40 PM
- Tomorrowland Terrace Presents Hard Day’s Night – A Tribute to the Beatles – 7:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- The Royal Swing Big Band Ball Featuring Swingtown – 10:30 PM, 11:15 PM, 12:30 AM, 1:30 AM
- Tomorrowland Theater: “Guardians of the Galaxy” 10:00 PM, 3:00 AM
- “The Avengers” 12:15 AM
- TLT Dance CLUB in Tomorrowland – 12:30 AM to 5:00 AM
- Main Street Opera House – Marry Poppins’ Sing Along – 6:00 PM, 10 PM, 12:45 AM, 3:30 AM
- Mickey’s Toontown for a Pajama Party – Starting at midnight
Disney California Adventure Park:
- DJ’s Dance ‘n Drive – 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM
- Diamond Mad T Party Band – 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM, 11:00 PM, 12:01 AM
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! – 9:30 AM,
- Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular – 12:40 PM,
- Five & Dime – 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 10:05 AM, 11:05 AM, 12:20 PM, 1:25 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:05 PM, 5:50 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:15 PM
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – 9:00 AM,
- Fun Wheel Challenge – 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pixar Play Parade – 5:15 PM
- Red Car Trolley News Boys – 7:00 AM,
- World of Color – 9:00 PM, 10:15 PM, 3:00 AM
- Pacific Wharf Latin Dance Party – 10:45 PM to 5 AM
As for attractions under refurbishment, the website only lists Peter Pan’s Flight at Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar at Disney California Adventure Park.
Both SoCal and SoCal Select passes will be blocked.
For the entire list of times, please click here.
Stay tuned to DAPs Magic for more updates on the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration.