If you are planning on camping out early for the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration 24-hour day, here are a few things you need to know. May 22 -23, Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 a.m. Disney Parks Blog shared the full details on parking, line up areas and more. Please take a look at these guidelines before arriving.
What time will you be arriving?
- Pumbaa lot will open for early arrivals at 10 p.m. the evening of May 21.
- Mickey & Friends Parking Structure will open at 4 a.m. and Toy Story Lot will open at 5 a.m. on May 22.
- Guests may bring games, blankets, chairs, tents and sleeping bags, but guests must return these items to their cars or hotel rooms and return to the line by 2 a.m.
- At 2 a.m., all guests in line will be moved through Security checkpoints to the Disneyland Resort Esplanade, where they will receive a commemorative keepsake while supplies last.
- No smoking, fighting or loud music will be allowed in line.
- All guests in line will be able to temporarily leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms.
- At 4 a.m., guests who choose to begin their day at Disneyland park will be escorted onto Main Street, U.S.A., to prepare for the opening celebration moment, which will take place at approximately 6 a.m. inside Disneyland park.
- Guests who choose to begin their day at Disney California Adventure park will be escorted onto Buena Vista Street at 5:30 a.m.
Costumes and Prohibited Items
- Costumes for adults are not allowed for this event. Please refer to the guidelines listed here.
- Be sure to check the list of prohibited items here.
- Lockers in the Disneyland Resort Esplanade and inside Disneyland park will be available at 4 a.m. Disney California Adventure park lockers will be available at 5:30 a.m.
Regular park admission used on May 22 is valid for the entire 24-hour period (6 a.m. on May 22 through 6 a.m. on May 23). A special ticket is not required for this event.
Disneyland Resort ticket booths will open at 2 a.m. on May 22.
SoCal and SoCal Select Annual Passports will not be valid for admission on May 22.
Premium, Deluxe and Premier Annual Passports will be valid for admission during the entire 24-hour period.
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016