The Disneyland Resort is offering another Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic. This time, Disneyland annual passholders (DAPs) can stay in Disney California Adventure for three hours after it ends operations for normal day guests. DAPs will have two opportunities to experience Disney California Adventure by themselves:
- September 5, 2013
- September 19, 2013
Currently, the events are scheduled to occur from park closing at 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM. DAPs who attend will receive a special commemorative gift celebrating the release of The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition as they leave (while supplies last).
Registration and wristbands will be required to attend this event. To register:
- Visit Ticket Booth #4 in the Main Entrance Esplanade at the Disneyland Resort where wristbands will be distributed.
- Registration will open at 12:00 PM on the day of the event.
- Attending DAPs must have a valid Disneyland Annual Passport with them. It is needed to register and check availability.
- Registration must be completed in person.
- Registration is not unlimited so this event may fill up. You are not guaranteed entry.
- Wristbands will continue to be distributed through the event, depending on availability.
- Guests may enter Disney California Adventure until one half hour before the event concludes.
- Guests may exit and re-enter Disney California Adventure up until one half hour before the end of the event. To re-enter guests will need a hand stamp, theme park admission, annual pass, and the even wrist band.
- Wrist bands are not transferrable.
- Parking will be available at all Disneyland Resort parking lots. Shuttles/Trams will continue until 12:30 for Mickey & Friends parking structure and the Toy Story parking lots.
More details about the attractions, stores, and restaurants that will be open for these events can be found here. As with any Disney event, recognize that everything is subject to change.
What are you most looking forward to with this Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event?
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – Review by Mr. DAPs - May 27, 2017
- Food Fit for Heroes Featured During Summer of Heroes at Disneyland Resort – Mr. DAPs Learns How to Make Falafels - May 26, 2017
- Star Studded Event Kicks Summer of Heroes off at Disneyland Resort - May 25, 2017