This morning details were announced for Star Trek The Video Game. Both the release date and pre-order details were shared in Paramount’s announcement. The game takes place in the world of J.J. Abrams Star Trek and gives fans a chance to play Captain Kirk and Commander Spock together in co-op mode.
Already the winner of multiple E3 awards as one of the most anticipated new games of the year, Paramount Pictures and NAMCO Bandai Games today revealed the release date for STAR TREK The Video Game – April 23, 2013!
Moreover, the legion of eager Star Trek fans and gamers will have to wait no longer to place their orders, as STAR TREK TheVideo Game is available for pre-order beginning tomorrow morning at participating national retailers. STAR TREK will bring an original adventure to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and via digital download for PC and PlayStation 3.
All pre-orders for the game will also include access to the “Elite Officer Pack,” which features exclusive items and unique uniforms for legendary characters Kirk and Spock, who play front and center in a completely new story created especially for STAR TREK The Video Game, written by BAFTA award winner Marianne Krawczyk.
The exclusive “Elite Officer Pack” will include:
· Stealth Pack – Kirk and Spock stealth uniforms, plus Starfleet Type IV Stealth Sniper Rifle and extra ammo
· Brawler Pack – Kirk leather jacket costume and Spock Vulcan Science Academy costume
· Kelvin Pack – Kirk and Spock U.S.S. Kelvin uniforms, plus U.S.S. Kelvin Hand Phaser
· Academy Pack – Kirk Academy Uniform, Spock Officer Dress Uniform, plus Academy Phaser
· Kobayashi Maru Pack – Kirk and Spock Kobayashi Maru uniforms
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Sherlock Stares Death in the Face in ‘The Lying Detective’ – Review - January 14, 2017
- Tangled: Before Ever After Releases New Trailer! - January 14, 2017
- Disney’s MOANA on Digital HD February 21 and Blu-ray March 7 - January 13, 2017