Welcome to GEEKS CORNER! This week, the Geeks have a discussion about Bob Iger taking over the role of CEO at The Walt Disney Company and Bob Chapek’s departure. The geeks talk about what happened and also where they think things will go moving forward. This is followed by a brief discussion of Mickey: The Story of a Mouse and what they thought of it. The main part of the show wraps up with a brief chat about Mickey Saves Christmas. Then the show moves to some other fun stuff. First off, the question is asked and answered… does the Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort have better gingerbread cookies? The show wraps up with the geeks opening some presents from a good friend Dan. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of GEEKS CORNER! We’ll see you ’round the corner!
THE WEEK IN GEEK
- 24 Days of Thanksgiving – https://dapsmagic.com/thanksgiving
- Bob Chapek is Out, Bob Iger is Back In https://dapsmagic.com/2022/11/bob-iger-returns-to-the-walt-disney-company-as-ceo/
- Walt Disney Company Statement on Bob Iger’s Return as CEO https://dapsmagic.com/2022/11/the-walt-disney-company-releases-statement-announcing-bob-igers-appointment-as-ceo/
- The Changing of the Bobs – How Bob Iger Ended Up Taking the Role of Disney CEO Back From Bob Chapek https://dapsmagic.com/2022/11/the-changing-of-the-bobs-how-bob-iger-ended-up-taking-the-role-of-disney-ceo-back-from-bob-chapek/
- Mickey: The Story of a Mouse https://dapsmagic.com/2022/11/mickey-the-story-of-a-mouse-review-by-mr-daps/
- Mickey Saves Christmas Trailer https://dapsmagic.com/2022/11/check-out-the-trailer-for-mickey-saves-christmas-ahead-of-sundays-arrival/