Star Wars Celebration tickets will be going on sale again on March 15, 2022. There will only be a limited amount of tickets going on sale for the event that takes place from May 26-29 at 9:00 AM PT. The event will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Ticket prices for the event are as follows:
- Single Day Adult Ticket – $75
- Single Day Child Ticket – $35
- 4-Day Adult Ticket – $195
- 4-Day Child Ticket – $70
- Jedi Master – $900
Tickets may be purchased on the Star Wars Celebration website here: https://www.starwarscelebration.com/en-us/tickets.html
The following details about tickets were shared on the Star Wars Celebration website:
- All Star Wars Celebration 2022 tickets must be ordered online. Tickets can’t be purchased over the phone.
- There is a limit of 12 tickets total per customer, with a limit of four (4) Jedi Master and eight (8) Single Day and 4-Day tickets per order.
- Prices above do not include state taxes, local taxes or shipping costs. Taxes and shipping cost will be added to your ticket purchase during checkout.
- When you receive your ticket, keep it in a safe place! You will be charged full price if a replacement ticket is needed.
- If you require medical accommodation onsite such as ASL services, wheelchair, or scooter rentals, please email our customer service team.
- All merchandise purchased by US residents during registration will be mailed to you directly.
- Merchandise purchased by ticketholders outside the US will be picked up onsite. Instructions for onsite pick-up will be sent out via email prior to the show.
- Star Wars Celebration tickets are non-refundable. Sold out ticket types may only be resold through the Lyte Ticket Exchange, and are otherwise non-transferable.
Star Wars Celebration also has shared its health and safety protocols:
In order to provide the best and safest fan experience possible, Star Wars Celebration 2022 will require proof of full vaccination for age 5+ from an FDA or WHO approved or authorized vaccine. For attendees under age 5, we will require proof of a negative test with a timestamp showing it was performed no more than 1 day before admission (antigen) or 2 days before admission (PCR). Every attendee will be required to wear an approved face covering at all times while attending the show. We’ve taken proactive steps and implemented guidelines based on public health guidance to help support a safe and comfortable experience. Our team is constantly reviewing the Star Wars Celebration requirements. Please check our Health and Safety page often for the most up-to-date information.
Are you going to be attending Star Wars Celebration? Are you excited for it? What are you most looking forward to? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!