It’s a big year to be at Disney Parks! With everything from Galaxy’s Edge to a new entrance coming to Epcot, we are about to see a lot of transformation! Part of this epic expansion will include a space-themed restaurant coming to Future World at Epcot and we are excited to share some new details with you!
This new eatery will open adjacent to the Mission: SPACE attraction and will deliver an experience unlike anything you’ve seen before! The space-themed restaurant will transport you to the outside of our atmosphere and directly to the stars. You’ll be able to experience a meal that is truly out of this world!
Patina Restaurant Group will operate the new restaurant, and they’ve developed a menu that features internationally-inspired cuisine. Visit Epcot’s newest restaurant to enjoy selections from more than 1,000 bottles of the world’s finest wines and a wide selection of craft beer. Be sure to stay updated here on DAPS MAGIC as we come to you with updates on the delicious food that will come to your plate soon!
Here are some of the other exciting Epcot experiences that are coming:
- Guardians of the Galaxy-themed roller coaster in Future World
- Epcot Forever, a 2019 limited-time nighttime experience over World Showcase Lagoon set to classic Epcot tunes, followed by an all-new nighttime spectacular debuting in 2020
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction in the France pavilion, patterned after the number-one family attraction at Disneyland Paris
- Circle-Vision 360 film for the China pavilion and updated O Canada! 360-degree show
- Beauty and the Beast” sing-along in the France pavilion, showing in addition to the pavilion’s current film, Impressions de France