With the Disneyland Railroad officially taking guests on the grand circle tour around the park again, it’s the perfect time to fall back in love with the ride! Here’s our top 5 reasons why you should be riding the train on your next visit into the Disneyland Resort.
- A nice break for your legs After walking for hours on end throughout the park, it’s the perfect time to relax and enjoy yourself! Give your legs the rest they deserve and stay on for the full tour!
- A great way to beat the heat While the train doesn’t have air conditioning, all the seats are shaded, and the movement gives a slight breeze that takes the edge off the aggressive Summer heat.
- It goes left! An exciting change to a great deal of Disneyland fans, the train has gone from only making right turns, tomaking a left turn to accommodate for new areas being added into the Disneyland Resort. This is an exciting change, as it’s the first major change to the track in most fans memory.
- Fun dioramas The railroad offers entertainment on the way! There are displays that are fun for the whole family, and never get old, no matter how many times you’ve circled the park.
- It’s a Disneyland classic My personal top reason to ride! It was an opening day attraction, inspired by Walt’s love for trains. It’s an attraction guests have been loving for over 60 years, and for very good reason!
What are your top reasons for riding through the Disneyland Railroad? When’s your next grand circle tour? Let us know!