Welcome to this Spring Break edition of Geeks Corner! On this week’s show you will learn everything you need to know about Spring Break in and around the Disneyland Resort. This includes advice on when is the best time to go, what to wear, and what not to miss! The geeks also give some tips on surviving a day at the Disneyland Resort during the busy season known as Spring Break. Throughout the episode there are also ideas for what to do outside of the Disneyland Resort. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of Geeks Corner and also find it helpful and informative!
Helpful Spring Break Posts:
- Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival Overview: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/04/02/boysenberry-festival-2017-knotts-berry-farm/
- Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival Foods: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/04/04/knotts-berry-farm-boysenberry-festival-food/
- Preparing for Dapper Day: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/03/28/caities-five-tips-to-successfully-preparing-for-dapper-day/
- Egg-stravaganza: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/04/03/egg-stravaganza-returns-disneyland-resort-spring-2017/
- Disneyland Resort Food and Wine Festival: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/03/11/food-wine-festival-pass-worth/
Let’s go to the corner!