Fantasy Springs has a date for when it will be opening at Tokyo DisneySprings. Fantasy Springs, which three areas inspired by Peter Pan, Frozen, and Tangled, will be opening on June 6, 2024.
The three areas in Fantasy Springs, along with a new hotel, will add extra magic to Tokyo DisneySea. Details about them can be found here:
“The Kingdom of Arendelle has regained its warmth and is enveloped in a blessed mood. Elsa’s ice palace shines proudly on North Mountain in the distance.”
Frozen Kingdom is based on the Frozen franchise and will allow guests to be immersed in the kingdom of Arendelle. The attraction for Frozen Kingdom will be Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Journey. This 6-minute and 30-second boat attraction will take guests into the world of frozen where they will get to experience the “heartwarming story of sisters.” The area will also include the Royal Banquet of Arendelle inside the Arendelle Castle. This is a quick-service restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating with views of the fjord cliffs and mountains in the distance. Oaken’s OK Foods will be a smaller snack shop with food and beverages that looks like Oaken’s mountain hut with a sauna.
A map released by Tokyo Disney Resort shows where each of these locations will be found. Below is a look at Frozen Kingdom along with the official descriptions of each location.
- Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Journey – “Frozen Kingdom” is a happy world after the Disney movie “Frozen”, where Elsa, the Snow Queen, embraces the magical power of manipulating snow and ice. At the attraction “Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Journey” , which follows the story of the movie , you can enjoy the epic and heartwarming story of sisters, whose “true love” melts the frozen heart, along with the movie’s masterpiece, on a boat.
- Royal Banquet of Arendelle – Counter service restaurant in Arendelle Castle. Guests can dine in one of the three dining areas within the castle, reminiscent of scenes from the movies, as well as in the covered outdoor dining area with views of fjord cliffs and mountains in the distance.
- Oaken’s OK Foods – Owned by Oken, the owner of the movie cabin with a sauna, this delightful counter-service restaurant serves delicious food to hungry visitors to the Kingdom of Arendelle.
Peter Pan’s Neverland
“Become a member of “Lost Kids”, children who love fun and are full of adventure, and go on an adventure!“
Peter Pan’s Neverland will let guests visit that second star to the right and straight on til morning where they will explore a pirate ship, dine in a hideout, and even experience a great adventure against pirates. The attraction for this land is Peter Pan’s Neverland Adventure, guests get to become a part of the Lost Boys in a quest to rescue John from Captain Hook and his pirates, with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. This is a 3D boat-ride attraction that utilizes 3D goggles. Lookout Cookout is the dining location for the land and is a counter service restaurant with views of Neverland. A second attraction in the land called Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggy has guests helping Tinker Bell deliver packages and parcels to different locations in the four seasons of Pixie Hollow, where Tinker Bell lives.
A map was released for Peter Pan’s Neverland as well that shows the locations of each of the main destinations in the area, along with official descriptions.
- Peter Pan’s Neverland Adventure – Join fellow Lost Kids on an epic adventure in Neverland as they rescue John from Captain Hook and the pirates with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. It is an attraction that you can enjoy in 3D by getting on a boat and wearing goggles. (Available for people over 102 cm tall)
- Lookout Cookout – A restaurant created by Lost Kids. A Lost Kid’s hideaway, this counter-service restaurant is made from wrecked shipwrecks and other items that have washed ashore in Neverland.
- Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggy – In Pixie Hollow, help Tinker Bell with a new delivery service. You will visit different locations in four seasons, spring, summer, autumn and winter, and deliver various packages and parcels to the fairies.
“A valley with a tower where Rapunzel has lived since she was a child. At night, the forest is bathed in warm light from towers and lanterns.“
Enter the story of Tangled when visiting Rapunzel’s Forest. In this area, guests will be able to see Rapunzel’s tower where she grew up. The attraction for this area is called Rapunzel’s Lantern Festival. This is a 5-minute ride that will allow guests to relive Rapunzel’s “best day ever” as they go on a romantic boat ride to the lantern festival. The Snuggly Duckling will allow guests to dine in a tavern-themed restaurant that is reminscent of where saloon thugs gathered in Tangled.
A map was released for Rapunzel’s Forest shows where guests can visit and experience these different offerings, along with giving official descriptions.
- Rapunzel’s Lantern Festival – A romantic boat trip to the annual Lantern Festival. Follow Rapunzel’s love affair with Flynn Rider as she spends her ‘best day ever’ as she travels through various locations from the film.
- The Snuggly Duckling – A counter-service restaurant with the theme of the tavern of the thugs in the Disney movie “Rapunzel on the Tower”. Meals can be enjoyed in a dining area with a variety of atmospheres.
Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
“A park-integrated Disney hotel where you can enjoy your stay while feeling the atmosphere of Fantasy Springs , surrounded by a magical spring.”
The Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel will allow guests to experience the magic of Fantasy Springs around the clock throughout their stay at the Tokyo Disney Resort. This hotel will have different levels of accommodations offered. This includes the luxury Grand Chateau has 56 rooms and the deluxe Fantasy Chateau with 419 rooms. It will also include three restaurants. Guests will be able to dine at the Fantasy Springs Restaurant, a buffet-style restaurant with paintings of Disney movies Snow White, Rapunzel on the Tower, and Sleeping Beauty. The hotel also has a lobby lounge with large open windows called the Grand Paradis Lounge. Finally, the third dining location at Tokyo Disney Fantasy Springs Hotel is La Liberule is a French restaurant that is exclusive to hotel guests. It has views of Fantasy Springs from an elegant dining hall.
Two maps show the different locations at Tokyo Disney Fantasy Springs Hotel along with official descriptions.
- Grand Chateau – A luxury type that offers the highest level of accommodation experience at Tokyo Disney Resort.
- Fantasy Chateau – A deluxe type with rooms decorated with motifs of the animals, plants, and magic springs of “Fantasy Springs.”
- Fantasy Springs Restaurant – The hotel has three dining options facing the park. Fantasy Springs Restaurant, a buffet restaurant decorated with paintings inspired by the Disney movies “Snow White,” “Rapunzel on the Tower,” and “Sleeping Beauty,” and a lobby lounge with large open windows. “Grand Paradis Lounge” . In addition, at the restaurant “La Liberule” , which is only available to guests staying at the “Grand Chateau”, you can enjoy the view of “Fantasy Springs” from the elegant dining hall and the chef’s special French cuisine. Enjoy your time.
- Grand Paradis Lounge –
- La Liberule –
- Fantasy Springs Gift – A shop on the 1st floor of Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel that can only be accessed from inside the park.
What do you think about the opening Fantasy Springs at Tokyo DisneySea in June 2024? What are you most excited about? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!