It’s hard to believe it but it is already week 9 of Star Wars Bring Home the Galaxy! This is the final week of this gift guide series on Daps Magic and it is going out with a bang! Below are some more gift ideas for the holidays that can be ordered to day in time to get under the tree!
First off, here are some highlights from this week’s offerings:
- Be comfy no matter which galaxy you’re in with a brand new collection of loungewear from Smash + Tess
- Add more Mando to your wardrobe with new apparel items from Torrid, inspired by The Mandalorian
- Cuddle up with a new Grogu plush from Mattel, featuring his Beskar Armor from The Book of Boba Fett
- Recreate an iconic scene from Star Wars: A New Hope with this Death Star Trench Run Diorama from LEGO
- Avoid freezing (in Carbonite) with a new fleece blanket inspired by Han Solo, available from shopDisney.
There are also some other ideas that shouldn’t be missed. Check them out here:
- New classic Pops! from Funko
- New The Empire Strikes Back inspired collection from Loungefly
- New items from Hasbro including a Boba Fett Electronic Mask
- New The Vintage Collection Boba Fett figures inspired by Star Wars comics
- New Gamorrean Guard Black Series figure
- New The Black Series Gaming Greats RC-1262 (Scorch) figure
And here is the final weekly gallery of ideas for gift ideas from Star Wars Bring Home the Galaxy!
What are you most excited about from this week’s gift ideas? Will you be getting any? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!