Throughout the month of June, the Disneyland Resort will continue its Celebrate Soulfully festivities. This will include some incredible musical acts, the Tale of the Lion King at the Fantasyland Theatre, and also some fantastic food and beverages. Today, the Disney Parks Blog shared many of the different food and beverage options that will be offered throughout the month of June. Disney also shared a recipe for the Pride Rock Punch that will be offered at Troubadour Tavern at Disneyland in June. Check it out below, give it a try, and then share how it turned out! Then, check out the other food and beverages that will be offered for Celebrate Soulfully in this post before the recipe.
How’d the Pride Rock Punch turn out for you? Share what you thought in the comments below! Now, check out the other food and beverage offerings during Celebrate Soulfully.
Beginning on May 28th, Troubador Tavern hosted by Dreyer’s will have a special menu. This includes:
- Salted Plantain Chips
- Berbere-spice Popcorn
- Chicken-coconut Curry Sweet Potato – baked sweet potato topped with a Malawian chicken-coconut curry
- Trio of Animal Print Cookies
- Coconut Macaroon
- Pineapple Orange Thumbprint
- Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Nestle Outrageous Orange Push-up Frozen Dairy Dessert
- Cardamom Cold Brew – cold brew coffee, brown sugar, and cardamom over ice.
- Pride Rock Punch – Gold Peak tea, pineapple, mango, tamarind, and orange juice over ice.
At Disney California Adventure’s Award Weiners there will also be some special offerings from June 1 through September 2, 2022. These include:
- Foot-long BBQ Pulled Pork Dog – all-beef foot-long hot dog on a toasted bun topped with BBQ pulled pork, fried onions, and creamy slaw.
- Peaches and Cream Funnel Cake Fries – dusted with cinnamon sugar and finished with whipped topping and peach glaze drizzle
The GCH Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will also have a dish and cocktail for Celebrate Soulfully. These will begin to be offered on June 1st. They are:
- Jerk Seasoned Beef Tenderloin Skewers & Coconut Shrimp – with raspberry rum sauce
- Summer Cocktail – a combination of Parrot Bay Rum, Svedka Vodka, orange juice, pineapple juice, and grenadine
The Downtown Disney District also has some delicious foods for Celebrate Soulfully. At Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen there is a Peach Pie Old Fashioned. This has Uncle Nearest Whiskey, a splash of Peachtree Liquor, a dash of Peychaud’s Bitters, brown sugar, and peach. Food trucks will also be arriving at Downtown Disney District from June 1 through July 4. This will include Bred’s Nashville Hot Chicken truck with spicy fried chicken offerings. Happy Ice will be bringing the Ultra-premium Philadelphia Italian Ice Treats. These will be arriving after 3:00 PM daily at Downtown Disney District.
What do you think of all of the Celebrate Soulfully food offerings and recipe? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!