This month, Disney’s Hollywood Studios has unveiled some new tastes that are sure to impress any guest. Whether you’re looking for hot dogs or out-of-this-world flavors, be sure to check out the new grub in the Walt Disney World Resort!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Starting today, visitors on Batuu can enjoy new sets of flavors at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo that are inspired by another far-off planet, Tokodana (as seen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.) Here is what you can find on the updated menu:
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
- Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris (pictured below)
At Ronto Roasters, Batuuans are serving up new flavors in addition to your favorite Ronto Wrap! Be sure to note that there are some exciting new plant-based options for even more guests to enjoy!
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled zucchini, smokey chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
Over at Fairfax Fare, you can enjoy some exciting new hot dogs, including a plant-based hot dog salad!
- Truffle Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with savory truffle macaroni & cheese and crispy applewood bacon drizzled with mustard aïoli on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Pretzel Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with apple-braised sauerkraut and onions, and drizzled with mustard aïoli on pretzel bread served with pickled vegetables
- California BLTA Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, applewood bacon, crushed ranch tortilla chips, and house-made black pepper mayonnaise on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Chicago-style “Hot Dog” Salad – Romaine blend, plant-based bratwurst, sliced sport peppers, tomatoes, onions, house-made dill pickle, sweet relish, mustard, and poppy-celery seed brioche croutons tossed in neon green relish vinaigrette (plant-based)
- All-Beef Quarter-Pound Hot Dog – Served on a brioche butter bun and served with pickled vegetables
At Hollywood Scoops on Sunset Boulevard, be sure not to miss the Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake! This shake blends chocolate ice cream with peanut butter sauce and tops with whipped cream, chocolate-peanut butter crumbles, and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake. This is a treat you will surely be talking about the rest of your trip!