August 10th is National S’mores Day! While most people know how to make a s’more, it seems fitting to elevate things a bit for this special day. To do so, DAPS MAGIC is sharing a recipe from D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs for the S’mores Gelato Shake!
The S’mores Gelato Shake is the perfect recipe to celebrate this special day. Even more perfect, currently the only place you can make it is from the comfort of your own home as it isn’t on the menu right now at D-Luxe Burger. So, bring home the magic of this recipe from Disney Springs and enjoy it at home!
Give this recipe a try and then share in the comments below what you think of it!
S’mores Gelato Shake from D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs - GEEK EATS Disney Recipe
- 12 ounces vanilla gelato
- 1/2 ounce dark chocolate sauce
- 1 ounce toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 tsp crushed graham crackers
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Mini marshmallows, to garnish
- Graham cracker, to garnish
- Dark chocolate sauce, to garnish
- Blend vanilla gelato, dark chocolate sauce, toasted marshmallow syrup, and crushed graham crackers until smooth. Serve in tall glass. Garnish with whipped cream, mini marshmallows, graham cracker, and a drizzle of dark chocolate sauce.
Chef’s Note: At D-Luxe Burger, the vanilla gelato is made in-house, but for this recipe vanilla gelato can be purchased from the grocery store. Toasted marshmallow syrup can be found at specialty grocery stores.