Today is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day! The grilled cheese sandwich is one of the best ways to eat any kind of sandwich and the fact that it is a holiday makes it that much better. To celebrate this special day, Disney has released a recipe for the Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich from Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This can help you celebrate this holiday while also bringing a little Disneyland magic into your home.
Give this recipe a shot and then share in the comments how it went for you and what you thought of it! Let’s get cooking!
Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Toy Story Land - GEEK EATS Disney Recipe
Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Double Gloucester or cheddar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
For Cream Cheese Spread:
- Combine cream cheese, Double Gloucester or cheddar, heavy cream, and salt in food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
For Garlic Spread:
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and salt in small bowl and stir until blended. Set aside.
Do you have your own variation for a grilled cheese sandwich? If so, share it in the comments below!