Can you believe that we are only a few weeks away from D23 Expo? The ultimate fan event will take place the last weekend of August and will be a truly epic place for fans to enjoy everything from merchandise to the biggest movie news! Badges started shipping out and here is everything you need to know about activating your expo badge to the event!
To activate your badge, you need to follow three simple steps:
- Step one: Visit D23Expo.com/Activate
- Step two: Enter your badge number and press SUBMIT
- Step three: Enter your first name, last name, and valid email address and press SUBMIT
Once you have activated the badge you will get an activation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to keep your eyes out for that message, because that will mean that the activation is official!
You may be wondering why it is important to activate this special badge when it comes in the mail. Here are all the ways you can make the most out of the event this month with an activated badge:
Why you should activate your badge:
- Secure advance reservations for shows and stores starting Friday, August 16 (more info to follow)
- Participate in opportunities presented by Disney and Friends of Disney
- Receive photos taken at select D23 Expo experiences
- Redeem your Gold Member Expo gift (D23 Gold and Gold Family Members Only)
Please note that activating your badge online is completely optional and will be your choice when you receive it. Children under the age of 14 should not activate their badge but will still be able to participate in events as a guest of an adult with an activated expo badge. Be sure to watch this official video below to learn even more!