Some of my favorite days at Disneyland are spent on Sundays with the DAPs Magic crew. From time to time, I enjoy taking a trip by myself during the week so I can experience Disneyland on my own terms. Here’s some of my favorite things to do when I’m enjoying a solo day in the parks!
- Get a Mickey Mouse Pretzel The best way to start any trip to Disneyland is with a snack, and pretzels happen to be my favorite. I tend to grab one on my way into the park at Coke Corner while I’m still on Main Street. It’s filling, portable, and most importantly, it’s delicious!
- Take a picture with Donald Sure, everyone runs to take a picture with the main mouse, but Donald Duck is where it’s at! It’s become one of my favorite traditions to seek out my favorite duck in Town Square whenever I’m around. I even have a go-to pose with Donald!
- Hang out in Cars Land This happens to be one of my favorite areas in the entire Disneyland Resort. I love every aspect of the theming and feel completely at home whenever I’m there. Obviously, this becomes my go to when I’m looking for somewhere to go alone. I can spend as much time as I want (sometimes an hour or two!) and enjoy my day walking up and down Route 66.
- Snap some pictures for Instagram This has become my main reasons for going alone, especially lately! It’s a perfect time to go for the exact shots you want, and not have to worry about throwing off anyone else’s plans. You can go at your own pace, and see the sites of Disneyland that you love the most!
- Sit and relax Of course, this is my main motivation for going to Disneyland anytime. This is truly one of my favorite activities when I’m in the parks alone. After a long day, I can disconnect from the rest of the world, and let all stress melt away.
What are your favorite things to do at Disneyland when you’re in the parks alone! Let me know!