Welcome to Geeks Corner! Both Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm are now celebrating Halloween. At the Disneyland Resort, Mickey’s Halloween Party is entertaining thousands of guests. This year, there are a few enhancements that have been added to this party. Over at Knott’s Berry Farm, Knott’s Scary Farm has returned and the Geeks were there opening night for its media preview. On this episode, they discuss both parties and what was good about them. Star Wars: The Last Jedi has finished production. Or has it? The Geeks discuss this. They also discuss the new tumblers that have come to Disneyland’s Starbucks, the Market House. Also, Epcot is celebrating its 35th anniversary this weekend. That’s definitely worth talking about as well! Finally, Thor: Ragnarok has a preview coming to Disney California Adventure. What do you think about this movie so far from what you’ve seen? The Geeks talk about their expectations and thoughts about the movie so far. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of Geeks Corner!
Posts Referenced in This Episode:
- Halloween at Disneyland: A guide http://dapsmagic.com/2017/09/26/halloween-disneyland-resort-guide/
- Knott’s Scary Farm http://dapsmagic.com/2017/09/23/knotts-scary-farm-2017/
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi is Done http://dapsmagic.com/2017/09/24/director-rian-johnson-confirms-star-wars-last-jedi-complete/
- New Tumblers Come to Disneyland’s Starbucks http://dapsmagic.com/2017/09/25/new-tumblers-arrive-market-house-starbucks-disneyland/
- Thor: Ragnarok Sneak Peek Coming to Disney California Adventure: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/09/20/thor-ragnarok-sneak-peek-comes-disney-california-adventure-starting-october-6/
- Epcot’s 35th Anniversary http://dapsmagic.com/2017/09/22/epcots-35th-anniversary-celebrated-exclusive-merchandise-fireworks-finale/
Let’s go to the corner!