If you were amazed by the first look at the upcoming Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration merchandise, then here is something you may want to mark down in your calendar. Disney Parks Blog has announced a special merchandise event that will take place May 20-21, 2015, at the resort.
The merchandise kick-off event will provide those in attendance an exclusive look at merchandise items and offer a variety of activities.
Those that wish to attend the event must register, beginning at 11 a.m. on March 26, by visiting the Disney Parks Merchandise website. According to the article, each guest must register individually. “Only one (1) Guest per reservation is allowed.”
The Diamond package for this event is $100. Here is a complete list of what your ticket to this event entails.
Diamond Package – $100
Event admission includes panel discussion, signings and other entertainment and activities as follows:
- Merchandise Pick-up & Event Store Shopping
- Merchandise Artists & Authors Signings
- Silent Auction
- Trading Area
- Entertainment/Panel Discussion – “Disneyland Dreamers & Doers” with Mouseketeers Bobby Burgess and Sherry Van Meter, among others
Other event offerings include:
ONE (1) Commemorative Disney PhotoPass Digital Download
TWO (2) Commemorative Gifts
First opportunity to pre-purchase select Diamond Celebration-themed merchandise via the Random Selection Process. View Merchandise Catalog here.
If you have further questions, please click here.
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016