Guests Will Enjoy All That’s New Plus Classic Adventures
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Jan. 4, 2012) – An exciting ticket offer at Disneyland Resortinvites Southern California residents to enjoy two days of fun and adventure at two parks for just $99. To explore all there is to do at Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park, guests may purchase a 2-day ticket for just $99, with their choice of one park per day. With the 2-day ticket, guests get the flexibility to make memories with family and friends any two days from Jan. 4 to June 9, 2012.*
From the nighttime brilliance of “World of Color” to parades and high-energy street shows, guests will be immersed in the excitement of high-quality entertainment and some of their favorite attractions for two full days. They will be able to choose two days at Disney California Adventure, or two days at Disneyland, or one day to go wild at each park. Plus, for the first time, SoCal residents may choose to add a third day to this ticket for just $30** and visit one park per day. For blockout dates and restrictions, visitwww.Disneyland.com/2days.
Along with the great value of the 2-day ticket, guests will enjoy a fun challenge when they visit the parks: What to do next? Visit a pirate, a princess, a Jedi or a genie? Sing along with a mermaid or soar over California? Embark on a jungle cruise or journey to galaxies far, far away? Dine at a seaside boardwalk or dance the night away at ElecTRONica?
With so much to do at both parks, guests may choose from a variety of sensational shows, attractions and dining locations. At Disneyland, favorite experiences include the new destinations of Star Tours with more than 50 different story combinations, the exciting drumbeat of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade and the thrills of racing through Space Mountain. At Disney California Adventure, the fun ranges from a musical voyage on The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure to a 4D ride on Toy Story Mania, and more at night with the “World of Color” spectacular on enormous mist screens.
Classic attractions and entertaining shows offer even more options for guests, including a cruise through Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland, and a magical carpet ride with “Aladdin, a Musical Spectacular” at Disney California Adventure. Guests also may enjoy meeting characters and princesses at the parks, plus themed dining locations such as the new pavilion at Paradise Pier, with Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and Paradise Garden Grill restaurants.
The 2-day ticket is the perfect way to catch all the fun, and it won’t last long. SoCal residents must purchase the 2-day ticket by June 1, 2012. First use must occur on or before June 8, 2012, and the tickets expire on June 9, 2012. The 2-day ticket can be purchased at Disneyland.com/2days, The Disney Stores, Albertsons and other retail locations, as well as any Disneyland Resort ticket booth. Guests who purchase online can print their tickets at home.
Additional offers are available for guests who want to turn their Disneyland Resort visit into a getaway, including a hotel stay at any of the three Disneyland Resort deluxe hotels and FASTPASS tickets. The four-diamond Disneyland Hotel has been fully renovated with beautiful décor, a new pool and water play area, and a new restaurant and bar. For details, see www.disneyland.com/offers.
- Hotel savings: Guests can save up to 35 percent* on hotel stays for most Sunday through Thursday nights at a Disneyland Resort hotel for travel from January 2 through February 29, 2012, when the reservation is booked before February 29. Hotel guests may also enjoy Magic Morning admission to a Disneyland Resort theme park on applicable days.
- FASTPASS Tickets: Guests who stay at any Disneyland Resort hotel from January 4 to February 29 will receive 2Disney’s FASTPASS tickets for each registered guest in their party (ages 3 and older). Valid theme park tickets are required, of course.#
- Vacation package: Guests get one more Disney day and night free! As part of the One More Disney Day campaign, when guests purchase a non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Co. 3-night, 3-day Room and Ticket Package before January 31, 2012 for arrivals most nights between February 26 and March 10, 2012, they will receive a ticket for an additional theme park admission and a hotel night for free.##
About Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Resort features two spectacular theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney California Adventure park – plus three hotels and the Downtown Disney District, comprised of unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. The resort’s hotels are the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” fun and two Four Diamond properties – the luxurious, 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, and the magical, newly renovated, 969-room Disneyland Hotel. For information on attractions and vacations at Disneyland Resort visit www.disneyland.com, call (866) 43-DISNEY or contact local travel agents.
Star Tours ©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd.
Indiana Jones Adventure ©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™
So Cal Resident 2-Day, 1-Park per Day and 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket Disclaimer
- Tickets valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 and proof of residency is required for purchase and admission. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets expire June 9, 2012. Blockout days of 3/30/12-4/15/12 and 6/4/12-6/5/12 apply. May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
** Resort Hotel Offer Disclaimer
35% savings on Sunday through Thursday night stays based on the non-discounted price for the same room at Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel. Check for offers at other hotels. Travel must be completed by March 1, 2012. Applies only to standard and concierge level rooms and not valid with previously booked rooms. Excludes applicable taxes and fees. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
#Disney’s FASTPASS Disclaimer
Each Disney’s FASTPASS® ticket will allow a guest one (1) entrance to the FASTPASS® return line of any Disney’s FastPass® attraction at the Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks (except World of Color). Tickets expire seven (7) days from check-in or March 7, 2012, whichever occurs first. Disney’s FASTPASS® attractions and return lines may not operate daily and Disney’s FASTPASS® tickets are subject to attraction changes, closures and capacity. No cash value; no substitutions. Tickets may not be sold, copied or transferred for commercial purposes and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
## Free Day and Night Disclaimer
*Number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Room charge based on average per night rate of applicable room during stay. One (1) consecutive night will be added to the hotel stay and one (1) day added to the tickets. Offer applied once per package/reservation and excludes suites. The Disneyland® Resort multi-day tickets expire 13 days after first use or 3/23/12, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one full day of use. Advanced reservations required. No group rates or other discounts apply. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Check for packages of other lengths of stay. Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50.
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015