On Saturday, August 25th, the CHOC Walk Ambassadors’ Rock’N Luau will be rocking the night away at Splitsville Luxury Lanes as it raises money ahead of CHOC Walk in the Park. This hard-ticket event will kick off the CHOC Walk weekend with a mid-century modern blast. It will run from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
The event will be full of great food and beverages, entertainment, and of course amazing people. It will include activities for kids (and kids at heart), a Rock’N raffle, bowlin’ buffet, mini-bowling tournament and authentic Polynesian entertainment! Guests are encouraged to wear Hawaiian shirts or their best vintage 50’s outfits. Artist Jimmy Mulligan will be on hand as well Elvis impersonator Lloyd Aron Douglas. Tupua Productions (Polynesian Entertainment) and Halau Hula Lani Ola (Hula Dancers) will provide entertainment. The event will be hosted by Sisa Grey. CHOC Walk Ambassadors will also be in attendance.
Tickets for the event range from $50 (flash sale) to $1,000 for the Kahuna VIP Booth. They can be purchased here: https://choc.rallybound.org/choc-luau/Donate/Tickets
CHOC Rock’N Luau Order of Events
- 2:00 PM – Bowling Tournament Check-In
- 2:30 PM – All Other Guest Check-In
- 3 PM – Program Begins
- 6 PM – Event Concludes
Parking is free for five hours at Downtown Disney and included with validation at Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
BOWLING TOURNAMENT DETAILS
- All skill levels are welcome! Our Rock’N Mini-Tournament is all about the fun… and the bragging rights.
- Tournament participation requires 4 players per team.
- If you are creating a team, be sure to have your team members enter your team name at the time of registration.
- 16 Teams, single elimination
- Top 2 Teams will receive special event CHOC Rock’N Luau Trophies.
The CHOC Walk Ambassadors’ Rock’N Luau is always an incredible event every year. It is full of fun but also full of heart. It is a great way to make a difference. It also is a great way to get even more excited about the CHOC Walk in the Park the next day! It’s great fun for a great cause!