Beginning this week, guests can now make snag a spot in the coveted Food & Wine Festival events with a reservation! The festival, which begins March 2 and runs through April 12, is open to all guests of Disney California Adventure, but there are special reservation-only events that take the festival to an all-new level!
These event spots are sure to go quickly, so make sure to grab your reservation quickly! Here’s a taste of what the events look like this year:
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
In addition to these special experiences, look for these ongoing opportunities during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival:
- Demonstrations and events featuring renowned celebrity chefs (reservations required for select events and extra charge applies)
- Wine, beer and spirits educational seminars (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Sweet Sundays
This festival is sure to be a great one, so make sure you check out the offerings!