Welcome to the second edition of Great Moments with Mr. DAPs. This week there is a lot of things going on in the world of Disney news. Here are the highlights covered by Mr. DAPs.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Toy Story Models Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/12/star-wars-galaxys-edge-toy-story-land-models-coming-disneys-hollywood-studios/
- ROCK4CHOC Comes August 17th to Raise Money for CHOC Walk in the Park: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/09/top-4-reasons-attend-rock4choc/
- Taste of Downtown Disney is a Delicious Fundraiser for CHOC Walk in the Park: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/11/taste-downtown-disney-raises-money-choc/
- Downtown Disney Parking Prices Change: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/07/parking-changes-coming-downtown-disney/
- Disney Buys Controlling Stake in BAMTech: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/08/walt-disney-company-acquire-majority-stake-bamtech-say-goodbye-netflix/
- DuckTales Comes to DisneyXD: http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/12/ducktales-makes-welcome-return-disneyxd/
We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of Great Moments with Mr. DAPs. Please take a minute to subscribe to DAPs Magic and also find DAPs Magic on social media!
Make it a GREAT week!
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Obi-Wan, Dumbo, Christopher Robin, and Theme Parks! – Great Moments with Mr. DAPs - August 19, 2017
- Alan Arkin Joins Cast of Tim Burton’s Live-Action Dumbo - August 18, 2017
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Stand-Alone Film in Early Development - August 17, 2017