Welcome to Geeks Corner! This week, it’s all about the classics! Several classic attractions have returned to the Disneyland Resort. This includes the Disneyland Railroad, Mark Twain, Columbia, and canoes! The geeks talk about the return of these Disney favorites. They also note that yes, the train does turn left now. How many times have you heard this? Another classic is about to say goodbye to Disneyland. The Main Street Electrical Parade continues its limited run until August 20th. The geeks talk about the parade and also hopes for where the train should go. Have you heard of #ROCK4CHOC? If you like Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies and you also like CHOC, you don’t want to miss this on August 17th! Ant-Man and the Wasp has begun production. The geeks talk about the movie and the video announcing it. A pop-up shop has appeared in Anaheim. Caitie shares about what it is and what can be seen there. Do not miss it! She also announced a new collaboration with DamselDesigned. Finally, Disney Legend Marty Sklar passed away this last week. The geeks share their thoughts about his legacy and what his loss means to the Disney community. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of Geeks Corner! Let us know in the comments what your thoughts about the topics are.
Posts Referenced in this Episode:
- Disneyland Railroad and Rivers of America Return
- Main Street Electrical Parade To Say Goodbye
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Begins Production
- Pop-Up Shop
- Marty Sklar Dies at 83
Let’s go to the corner!
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Obi-Wan, Dumbo, Christopher Robin, and Theme Parks! – Great Moments with Mr. DAPs - August 19, 2017
- Alan Arkin Joins Cast of Tim Burton’s Live-Action Dumbo - August 18, 2017
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Stand-Alone Film in Early Development - August 17, 2017