Welcome to Geeks Corner! There is a lot to geek out about around the Disney universe. This week we find ourselves geeking out about things in both Florida and California. In California Summer of Heroes continues to immerse guests in the world of Marvel. With all of the new experiences, the question has to be asked of what could come next. The Marvel Theme Park Universe has a lot of potential. The geeks take a few minutes to dream about the possibilities. There is also a lot of food to be tasted during Summer of Heroes. DAPs Magic correspondent Roni went with Caitie Bear to check out some of the food including the Most Dangerous Taco in the Universe!
Over in Florida, Pandora is now open at the Walt Disney World Resort. Darren and Whitney have sent photos to give a look at this beautiful new land. Find out what they thought about it as well! Then Mr. DAPs, Caitie, and Cameron talk about watching Avatar over the weekend.
Finally, Christmas is coming to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Hollywood. What do you think about this new merry addition? The geeks share their opinions. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode. Make sure and comment, follow us on social media, and share this week’s show!
Welcome to Pandora! – Geeks Corner – Episode 636
Posts Referenced in this Episode:
- Avengers Assemble… in a new land. http://dapsmagic.com/2017/06/06/5-reasons-to-visit-the-disneyland-resort-during-summer-of-heroes/
- Summer of Heroes Food http://dapsmagic.com/2017/06/03/summer-heroes-snacks-time-hero-new-menus/
- A Merry Potter Christmas http://dapsmagic.com/2017/06/05/christmas-comes-wizarding-world-harry-potter-universal-studios-hollywood/
Let’s go to the corner!
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Pixar Play Parade Departs From Disney California Adventure for Disneyland - August 22, 2017
- The Main Street Electrical Parade Says Goodbye and Goodnight to Disneyland - August 21, 2017
- Disneyland Prepares for Halloween Time - August 20, 2017