Today Disneyland Paris officially celebrated 25 years of Disney magic in Europe with a fantastic celebration. The days festivities included a show honoring both the cast members and guests at Disneyland Paris. This musical celebration included numerous cast members from Europe’s largest single-site employer. Disneyland Paris employs 15,000 people. It also included many characters that are rarely seen in Disney Theme Parks.
“This day of celebration is the occasion to take stock of how far we’ve come with our employees over these 25 years, continually working to offer an ever-more exceptional experience for our guests,” shares Catherine Powell, Présidente of Euro Disney S.A.S. “We can’t wait to see what the next 25 years have in store!”
Disneyland Paris is kicking off this year of celebration saying that “everyday’s a celebration!” Throughout the celebration Disneyland Paris is introducing new attractions, shows, and experiences that include:
- Disney Stars on Parade – Mickey and the gang are becoming explorers of the future in this new parade that is already wowing guests at Disneyland Paris. This includes a new appearance by Maleficent the dragon.
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue – Travel to destinations throughout the Star Wars galaxy aboard a new star speeder as Star Tours goes way beyond Endor in this new immersive version of this classic attraction.
- Mickey presents “Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris” & The Starlit Princess Waltz – On the stage by Sleeping Beauty Castle, these two new daytime shows will bring even more magic to the 25th anniversary celebration every day!
- Disney Illuminations – This new kiss goodnight at Disneyland Paris is a new night-time spectacular featuring state-of-the-art technology that will give guests a magical end to their evening at the Disneyland Park in Paris.
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain – Space Mountain: Mission 2 is taken over by the Rebel Alliance as they struggle against the a threat above the planet Jakku.
Here is the full livestream of the Disneyland Paris’ 25th Anniversary: