Welcome to Geeks Corner! This week, we celebrate Food, Wine, & Pi! That’s right, it is Pi Day and it must be celebrated! We are also joined by Caitlyn, a DAPs Magic staff member who comes to share about her most recent article on taking small kids to Disneyland. This last weekend marked the beginning of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. The geeks share about their experiences and also some of their favorite foods they experienced while visiting during the first weekend. Then the geeks pivot to Star Wars and talk about the first line that Luke Skywalker says (so far) as released during a sizzle reel shown to the shareholders at the Walt Disney Company Shareholder Meeting in Denver this last week. What does it mean? The geeks discuss this. Then, Murray shares a video previewing the Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival. It looks delicious. As the show comes to a close the geeks talk about the 50th anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland followed by their brackets for March Magic from the Disney Parks Blog! We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of Geeks Corner!
Posts Referenced in This Episode:
- Disneyland With Small Kids http://dapsmagic.com/2017/03/14/tips-taking-small-kids-disneyland-first-time/
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival http://dapsmagic.com/2017/03/11/food-wine-festival-pass-worth/ http://dapsmagic.com/2017/03/11/expect-2017-food-wine-festival-disney-california-adventure/
- First Dialogue From Last Jedi http://dapsmagic.com/2017/03/13/star-wars-last-jedi-lukes-dialogue-released-mean/
- 50 Years of Pirates of the Caribbean http://dapsmagic.com/2017/03/13/disneyland-celebrates-50-years-pirates-caribbean/
Let’s go to the Corner!
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney Announces Release Dates for Star Wars: Episode IX and Indiana Jones Movies! - April 25, 2017
- Disneyland Tests Guest Wi-Fi - April 24, 2017
- Disneyland: It’s All About the Experience - April 24, 2017