CHOC Walk is just a month away! However, the walk itself isn’t the only event happening at the Disneyland Resort to raise money for the Children’s Hospital of Orange County. The 2016 Ambassadors’ Luau will give guests the opportunity to get the Polynesian experience while also making a different. On Saturday October 29, 2016 the CHOC Walk Ambassadors’ Luau will take place on the Adventure Lawn at the Disneyland Resort. It will be hosted by CHOC Walk Ambassadors, both current and former. KTLA’s Henry DiCarlo will also be present as the master of ceremony.
This is an event that is suitable and fun for the whole family. It will include opportunities for meeting and taking photos with Disney characters, a silent action, and an incredible dinner. The afternoon will also include Polynesian entertainment that even includes fire dancers! Artist Jimmy Mulligan will also be on hand to entertain those in attendance with his live artistic creation.
If you would like to attend there are two ticketing options:
- The Aloha Experience includes the Polynesian dinner and entertainment, a Disney character photo opportunity, silent action, lei, hula experience, and more.
- The Big Kahuna VIP Experience includes all that is offered for the Aloha Experience along with a private reception, reserved seating at the luau, and the Big Kahuna gift bag.
The Ambassadors’ Luau is a fun afternoon that couples the Polynesian spirit with the magic of Disney. It does all of this while also making a difference. If you would like to purchase tickets for this event, visit the CHOC Walk website here. If you want to attend, get your tickets fast as they will be gone soon!
If you haven’t signed up to walk in CHOC Walk yet, it isn’t too late to join team DAPs Magic! More information can be found here.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Paint the Night Parade Returns to Disneyland Resort on November 18th - October 23, 2016
- Donald Glover is Lando Calrissian in Upcoming Han Solo Star Wars Stand-Alone Film - October 21, 2016
- The Naked Time – Geeks Corner – Back of the Boat - October 21, 2016