Fall is coming to Disney Parks and that means it is time to start looking around for some after school snacks. Thankfully, the Disney Parks Blog anticipated this and offered a recipe for No-Bake Granola Treats. These treats don’t have to be exclusive to those going to school though. I’m pretty sure just about anyone will enjoy them!
Originally, this recipe came from Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Have fun with it!
Disney Recipes: No-Bake Granola Treats – Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Geek Eats
Disney Recipes: No-Bake Granola Treats - Disney’s Contemporary Resort - Geek Eats
- 3/1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/1/2 cups granola
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and butter. Add peanut butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat, stir in granola.
- Spoon mixture into a 6"x8" pan using lightly moistened hands. Sprinkle top of mixture with chocolate chips, lightly pressing the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Set aside at room temperature and let cool for 30 minutes. Cut into 12 pieces. Store treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Once you have created this recipe, take a picture of it and post it online with the hashtag #geekeats and also let us know below what you thought of it!
Mr. DAPs is the founder of DAPs Magic and runs its day to day operations. He can be regularly found at Disneyland donning his hat and bow tie as he takes pictures. He is also a host on Geeks Corner - the Webshow and anchors news stories for DAPs Magic's YouTube channel. You can also find him posting regularly on Twitter and Instagram. He'd love to connect with you so make sure and say hi! You can check out his own blog at htt://www.mrdaps.com.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)